What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is a form of antenatal education that helps you relax and prepare for birth with a logical and practical approach.
It is a way of easing fear and anxiety to help women to have a more effective and comfortable birth by working in harmony with their bodies, rather than against them.
Pregnancy and postnatal life can be stressful and uncertain; however, you will be fully supported through your pregnancy and beyond in our hypnobirthing classes.
You can learn and prepare about the flow of the birth process in advance more positively and calmly with various relaxation techniques. You will be able to face the day with confidence.
Benefits of Hypnobirthing
- Prepare for birth with a positive mindset
- Likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth
- Learn more about the physiology and flow of childbirth
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment
- You and your baby are ready to bond as nature intended
- Length of labour is often much shorter
Hiroko is a qualified counsellor, BACP(British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) registered, clinical hypnotherapist, and hypnobirthing practitioner, who had the RCM Accredited KGHypnobirthing Training course.
She lives in East Finchley with her two sons (one a hypnobirthing baby), husband and dog. She empowers you and their birth partners with personalised care and guidance. You can have private classes in your own comfortable home (partner is welcome) or online classes.
Full Hypnobirthing Programme (10 hours) – Private lessons at times to suit you from £345