Hello, and thank you for visiting my website.
OUTDOOR – WALK AND TALK COUNSELLING sessions on request
ZOOM and PHONE COUNSELLING sessions available
I am an integrative counsellor living in North London. I work holistically face-to-face and online and by telephone, to support emotional support and wellbeing.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about my services by visiting this website.
Experience and Qualifications
I hold a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, working by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling.
There are times when we may run into unexpected problems in life, and we are having a difficult time. If you are currently experiencing stress, disruption to your daily life, inability to cope with difficulties, vague feelings of anxiety or frustration, I can help you.
Counselling may be able to help you…
- Feeling stressed and anxious and having trouble with daily life
- I’m goal-oriented and my work is going well, but I don’t feel a sense of accomplishment
- Feeling stressed because of interpersonal relationships
- Most of my life is going well, but I have a problem I need to solve
- I’m always helping and supporting others, and I’m always putting myself on the back burner
- I want someone to be there for me
In addition to my private practice work, I have provided counselling services for local charities and in the NHS setting. I have worked in various therapeutic centres in London and offer face-to-face sessions in my therapy room in North London. (Since the current COVID-19 lockdown is in place, I only see clients online or over the telephone.)